Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Smart English Class website and our products and services.
- As our product is software that is downloaded to your computer, phone, tablet, or other device, you agree that we may automatically update this software.
- Smart English Class is an Australian business and all prices are in Australian dollars (AUD), unless otherwise stated. Goods and services tax has not been included in the price.
- Subject to these terms and our policies, we grant you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use our services. You may download content from our services only for your personal, non-commercial use, unless you obtain written permission from Smart English Class to otherwise use the content.
- You also agree that you will create, access, and/or use only one user account, and you will not share with any third party access to or access information for your account. Using our services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our products or the content you access.
- Smart English Class reserves the right to cancel, interrupt, or reschedule any course or to modify any course content.
- All digital product sales are final, and no refunds are available. As a buyer, it is your responsibility to determine that you have the appropriate hardware/software to make use of digital files and that the file format is appropriate for your needs.